I know I took so much time after I had came back from my last trip, I was exploring Nepal, then I came back lazy yet loaded with tons of beautiful photos that I would love to share them with you..
In that trip I did lots of “it’s my first time” thing, new experiences and new knowledge..
- Riding Royal Enfield (First time)
- Water crossing
- Hiking to 4000m
- Royal Enfield Roadtrip – 7 days
Anyways, now I’m back and I hope I’ll have time in the upcoming days so I can share with you some projects/tutorials/new photography tips..
Have a good day, and Happy Shooting! :)
Soon, I’m off to Nepal; “We are here to travel, explore and be free.”
Can’t wait to go on an adventure, and meet the nature again..
Anyways, here is a wallpaper – A photo, somewhere in Portland, Oregon
Happy shooting and Enjoy it :)
The latest update to the wildly popular VSCO CAM camera app brings many long-requested features for mobile photographers.
The new update offers the following features, AWESOMENESS :D
- Exposure compensation Balance backlighting or manipulate exposure for artistic effect, even while in manual shutter or ISO mode.
- White balance Account for difficult lighting conditions and create a mood by controlling color temperature in every shot.
- Manual focus Override auto-focus to capture desired detail on any item in frame.
- ISO Specify your camera’s light sensitivity to control image quality.
- Shutter speed Adjust your shutter speed to manipulate the clarity of your subject in any light.
Tutorial for how to use these features, and shot like a pro: Click Here
Happy Shooting! :)