You can either improve your Photograph’s colours; or give them that vintage colour without using filters.
How does this work?
- Using Photoshop; Load a Classical/Vintage painting (or a photo you like) that you would like to match to.
- Load your Photo.
- Then we will do “Match Colour”
Let’s test it:
– I will load this painting:
– Loading my Photo:
– Make sure you choose “your photo” as the active layer.
– Image > Adjustments > Match Color..
– Select the other photo as the “Source”:
– Adjust the “Luminance” and “Color Intensity” as you please.
– Hit “OK”!
– My result: