The latest update to the wildly popular VSCO CAM camera app brings many long-requested features for mobile photographers.
The new update offers the following features, AWESOMENESS :D
- Exposure compensation Balance backlighting or manipulate exposure for artistic effect, even while in manual shutter or ISO mode.
- White balance Account for difficult lighting conditions and create a mood by controlling color temperature in every shot.
- Manual focus Override auto-focus to capture desired detail on any item in frame.
- ISO Specify your camera’s light sensitivity to control image quality.
- Shutter speed Adjust your shutter speed to manipulate the clarity of your subject in any light.
Tutorial for how to use these features, and shot like a pro: Click Here
Happy Shooting! :)
Here is how I’m going to write this post:
- I will share what happened briefly.
- I will share my own opinion.
- You can share the post with your friends via Twitter, Facebook…etc :-)
- Thinner by 18%
- Lighter by 20%
- Less Volume by 12%
- Ultrafast Wireless
- A6 Chip processor; Graphics and Performance = Twice faster
- New iPhone cable 8-signal; and Adapter for old cables to work with iPhone 5.
- 4-inch Retina Display
- iSight Camera; Shoots Panorama as well 8MP
- Facetime is now available for cellular connection if Wi-Fi isn’t available
- Enhanced HD video recording; 1080p
- iOS 6
- Nano Sim Card
- New Headphones Design; they are called now (EarPods)
- Better search
- New Music lists
- Totally new design; re-modeled
- Ease of use
- Redesigned player
- Expanded View; for Music
- Mini Player
- Whole new design for iDevices
- Better Maps designed by Apple with Satellite mode
- Better updated Siri; Sports, Movies and Restaurants!
- Integrated Facebook throughout iOS 6
- Share Photos with your friends using “Photos Stream”
- “Passbook”; Just the Ticket, Boarding Pass, Card and Coupon!
- Facetime; much better
- Phone; Send to Voice mail, Reply with message, or Remind me Later!
- Mail; Now you can assign VIP addresses and their emails will be delivered to a special Inbox!
- Safari; Experience the joy while exploring the web
- Camera with Panorama
- Remodeled Stores
- Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5; iPod touch 4th generation and the 5th; iPad 2 and the New iPad!
- Slim: 0.24 inch
- Weight: 88 grams
- 4-inch Retina Display
- iSight Camera; 5MP
- iOS 6
- All-new Headphones (EarPods)
- Dual-core A5 Chip
- 5 Different Colours
- 32GB or 64GB
- Battery up to 40 hours (Music Playback Time).
- New Body; Same Soul!
- 2.5 inch-multi-touch screen
- 7 Different colours
- All-new EarPods
- Lightning Connector
- Fitness app; Feel the beat and Burn!
That’s what I said on Twitter: “One more thing: We failed.”
Great book to Understand Aperture more, How Digital Cameras Capture Images, How Digital Images Are Displayed, and Understanding Resolution.
47 pages; 4 Chapters; Size: 2.4MB
A page from the contents list:
My last vacation was to spend 10 days in UK, 8 of them in Scotland.
I thought of starting a project that I shoot 360 view for things I loved in Scotland; to be honest I loved everything! Sadly, I didn’t make too many 3D’s.
Anyways, you can visit my profile on Photosynth to view all 360 views:
كانت رحلتي الأخيرة إلى سكوتلاندا – قررت أصوّر صور بانوراميّة (بزاوية 360 درجة) لأفضل المناظر التي شاهدتها، سواء كانت معمارية او طبيعية!
بملفي الشخصي في موقع Photosynth ستجدون الصور كاملة، للأسف لم ألتقط الكثير. لكن أتمنى أن تعجبكم :-)
*Share this page if you like it.
Have you ever wanted to modify the Exif-Data (Exif-Info) of your photos before sharing them?
Like changing the “Description, Artist name, Resolution, GPS Location…etc”
Simply by downloading “PhotoExif” from Cydia, you’ll be able to do all the changes you prefer.
Your iDevice must be Jailbroken.
A video showing how to using the Tweak:
As a developer, usually people ask me what is the difference between “Android” and “iOS”?
OR What is the best smartphone “Android” or “iOS”?
Well, these two Infographics explain that briefly :-)
1- Infographic by hunch:
2- Infographic by Vera Code: