As a photographer I deal with tons of photos that I have taken during my travels. Sometimes I find it difficult to resize images one by one, which is waste of time!
I have tried the Photoshop patch processing to resize, but nah.. The app I’m going to show you now is much better, simpler and easier!
It is called JustResizeIt! completely free and neat.
1. Drag and drop one or more images into JustResizeIt!,
2. wait a few seconds, and
3. drag and drop resized images into an e-mail, an office document, or a folder.
Download it from Here.
Have fun processing your photos :-)
In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to make “tilt-shift” (Miniature Faking) Photography..
Q: First of all, What do I meant of “tilt-Shift” (Miniature Faking)?
A: Tilt-shift photography
Starting the Tutorial:
You can do this effect (Miniature Faking) either by Photoshop, or by using a Website “tilt-shift maker” or by using a plug-in that can be installed in “Adobe Air”.
- Using Photoshop: See this Tutorial.
- Using a Website: Click here, to upload your photo to the website and it’ll make “tilt-shift” affect to it.
- Using a tool (plug-in) that should be installed on “Adobe Air”: Download the tool, click here.
Hope this is so clear for you, and Happy to hear your comments :)