Fantastic! I just found this on Photojojo website. Portable Darkroom supplements and a pinhole camera!
A portable darkroom & camera all in one cleverly designed box
Designed and hand assembled in France, it’s a miniature photo lab that lets you shoot and develop a photo all in one clever box.
Just how clever is it? Shooting and developing only takes 3 steps. 1) Slip photo paper into provided holder and place in the box. 2) Expose the photo via a pinhole in the top of the box. 3) Steep the photo in the provided developer and fix.
Visit to learn more..
Many people keep asking me this question “What Type of Camera Should I Get?”. Well, this Infographic, which I found on Pinterest, answers you wisely.
*Click on the image to enlarge.
في رحلتي الأخيرة، في الطيّارة عطتني المُضيفة جوارب (دلاغات) كنوع من الخدمة + للتدفئة. لم أكن بحاجة لهم، فاستعملتهم كـ حماية لعدساتي! :D الصراحة عمليين 100%
On my last trip one of the Cabin Crew members gave me socks to use them, but I didn’t want them! So, I used them as a protection for my lenses! Neat :D
Thinking in a different way! :-)
These days I’m into Kickstarter website, looking at new projects and creative solutions.
And look what I have found! Magnificent Time-Lapse + Motion Control device. :-)
The most intuitive, compact and simple intervalometer + motion control for time lapse photography.
Astro is compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Pentax, Minolta and basically any camera with a remote input. A cable will be included to plug Astro into your camera and allow communication.
More info on Kickstarter: Astro: Time Lapse + Motion Control
By the way, I’m going to be one of the Backers! :D
A great solution for your strap mounting point.
- Eliminate Strap Interference: Quicker access, flexibility and improved handling.
- Smooth Rotation: The C-Loop swivels 360 degrees to reduce tangling and for smooth panning
- Low Profile: Makes it easier to transition from landscape to portrait shots
- Increased Security: Lens comfortably tucks away making mobility easy in tight or crowded areas
- Compatibility: Works with existing camera straps and all devices with a tripod mount