Have ever thought of taking 3D Photos?
It’s pretty easy, and fun to do.. also, very cheap.
What do you need?
- Two Disposable Cameras
- Duct Tape
Tape both Cameras like this photo:
(one of them should be upside-down)
Since the lenses are about 4 inches apart and human eyes are usually 2.5 to 3 inches apart, the 3D effect won’t be perfect. And besides, it’s a disposable camera, so treat it as a toy and just have a good time.
- Having subjects in the foreground and the background will show more of the 3D effect.
- Just like any good 3D horror movie, the best shots show something coming out of the picture at you.
- Remember that the cameras won’t focus closer than about three feet.
- If you need to use flash, turn on the flashes for both cameras and expect things to come out a little weird.
Happy Shooting! :)
As I have received some emails, of photographers asking me to explain in details how to remove the Colour Cast caused by using Welding Glass for Long Exposure..
Here is a tutorial on how to do it, efficiently.. on Youtube:
– Article on How to Shoot Long Exposure Using Welding Glass
– Example of Long Exposure – Welding Glass
Happy shooting :)
Hope you’ll find it useful :)
*click on the image to enlarge
This is a naked Pentax,
Happy Shooting :)
Follow me on Instagram: @Q8ieng
It’s been awhile since I have posted something, anyways, here is a program that I RECOMMEND to resize multiple Images by simple Drag-and-Drop then BOOM!
– Download the Program “Fast Image Resizer“ (Windows/Mac)
Open the program
Customize the settings, if needed
The input pictures can be JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG or HD Photo (.wdp, .hdp) format. The resized output files will be JPG.
Drag you files to the Square, and wait few seconds..
Happy Shooting :)