Here I’m going to show you some of my photos, before and after, to give you ideas on how you can improve your photo editing.
- Pay Attention to the Smallest Detail
- Get rid of the Distractions
- Bring in your creativity and your imagination
- Use Color Correction, wisely
- Do not over do it!
- Use content-aware to your advantage!
- Focus on your subject
Putting some Clouds, and focusing on that little drawing! – Street Art
Use your Imagination and be Creative!
Happy shooting and editing :)
check this on Behance.